Are you interested in employment at the Y?
Are you looking to make a difference in the northern Manhattan community by working for a meaningful organization? Then the Y may be the perfect place for you. If interested in applying for employment please read the information below and submit an application.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Youth & Family Department
The Youth and Family Department is on the hunt for talented people to help us maintain and grow our wonderful youth programs. The perfect candidate will have availability in the afternoons and/or the summer, experience working with young people and a great attitude. This is your chance to join us in developing and supporting our community's youth!
- After School Group Leader
- After School Activity Specialist
- Camp General Counselor (June-August) Apply here
- Camp Inclusion Counselor (June-August) Apply here
- Camp Activity Specialist (June-August) Apply here
- Camp Unit Coordinator (June-August) Apply here
- Transportation Coordinator (June-August) Apply here
- Aquatics Coordinator (June-August) Apply here
- Nursery School Head Teacher (Full-time)
- Nursery School Teacher (Part-time)
Contact Susan Herman for more information.
THE Y HAS FULL & PART TIME OPENINGS INCLUDING:
- Social Workers for various programs
- Management/Executive Staff
- Administrative Assistants
- Drivers/Maintenance Staff
- Kitchen Staff
If interested in applying for a position, email a completed Application of Employment (attached) or your resume/cover letter to . You can also send via fax to: Employment Dept at (212) 567-5915.