Are you interested in employment at the Y?
Are you looking to make a difference in the northern Manhattan community by working for a meaningful organization? Then the Y may be the perfect place for you. If interested in applying for employment please read the information below and submit an application.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
The Youth and Family Department is on the hunt for talented people to help us maintain and grow our wonderful youth programs. The perfect candidate will have availability in the afternoons, experience working with young people and a great attitude. This is your chance to join us in developing and supporting our community's youth! Check out our job postings on Idealist.com (links below) for more information about how to apply.
- Program Activity Specialist
- Gymnastics Activity Specialist
- After School Group Leader
- After School Activity Specialist
- Nursery School Assistant Director. Contact Susan Herman (email@example.com) for more information.
- Nursery School Head Teacher (full-time). Contact Susan Herman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Nursery School Part-time Teacher. Contact Susan Herman (email@example.com) for more information.
- The Y is seeking an experienced Spanish instructor for a weekly adult evening class. Immediate opening. Please send resume to:
THE Y HAS FULL & PART TIME OPENINGS INCLUDING:
- Social Workers for various programs
- Preschool Teachers and Assistants
- Management/Executive Staff
- Administrative Assistants
- Drivers/Maintenance Staff
- Kitchen Staff
THE Y ALSO HAS PART TIME OPENINGS IN SPECIALY POSITIONS INCLUDING:
- Dance and Movement
- Theatre Arts
- Arts and Crafts
- Martial arts
- Homework Help
SEASONAL POSITIONS IN OUR SUMMER CAMPS
- General Counselor
- Support Counselor
- Activity Specialist
- Unit Coordinator
- Transportation Coordinator
- Aquatics Coordinator
- Communications Coordinator
FOR STUDENTS IN GRADUATE SCHOOL, COLLEGE, AND HIGH SCHOOL (OVER 16), WORK AS A COUNSELOR IN OUR:
- Nursery School
- After School Program
- Summer Camps
- Mentoring and Literacy Programs
- Teen Programs
- Fitness Center
- Senior Center
- Friendly Visiting Program
If interested in applying for a position, email a completed Application of Employment (attached) or your resume/cover letter to . You can also send via fax to: Employment Dept at (212) 567-5915.