ABOUT PJ LIBRARY
Do you have a child ages 6 month old through 8 years old? Interested in high-quality FREE Jewish books delivered to your home? If you answered "yes" to these questions, sign up here to receive the gift of free Jewish bedtime stories and songs each month!
PJ Library is a Jewish family engagement program of the Harold Grinspoon Foundation, enabling families to explore the timeless core values of Judaism through books and music.
PJ LIBRARY PROGRAMS AT THE Y
The Y is once again the recipient of a New York Engagement Grant awarded by PJ Library, a flagship program of the Harold Grinspoon Foundation that provides free books to families raising Jewish children all over the world.
Our Y Beginnings Parenting Center and Y Nursery School are thrilled to offer families "Table for You! All Welcome as We Gather around Food and Friendship," a year-long program of special events connected to Jewish holidays and designed for families with babies, toddlers and preschool-age children.
Stay tuned for more details about these special events, happening from September through May, many of them on Sundays. Families are welcome to join any event! RSVP links will be posted below, closer to each program.
Please reach out to Mara with any questions or to join the email list for future events (firstname.lastname@example.org).
"TABLE FOR YOU! All Welcome as We Gather Around Food & Friendship"
Event Calendar, September 2018 to May 2019
Note: Closer to each special event, times and RSVP links will be posted below.
UPCOMING EVENTS in 2019
• Sunday, February 10: "All You Need is Love" Family Songtime Please RSVP here!
• Sunday, April 7: Pre-Passover Tasting Bonanza
• Sunday, May 19: Lag B'Omer Picnic
PREVIOUS EVENTS in 2018
• Sunday, January 13: Birthday Party for the Trees (for Tu B'Shvat)
• Saturday, December 8: Spiced-Up Hanukah Havdalah
• Friday, November 2: Shabbat Dinner Celebration
• Sunday, October 14: Pop-Up Playdate in the Park
• Sunday, September 23, Fall Festival on the Farm, at the Dyckman Farmhouse, for Sukkot