ABOUT PJ LIBRARY
Do you have a child ages 6 month old through 8 years old? Interested in high-quality FREE Jewish books delivered to your home? If you answered "yes" to these questions, sign up here to receive the gift of free Jewish bedtime stories and songs each month!
PJ Library is a Jewish family engagement program of the Harold Grinspoon Foundation, enabling families to explore the timeless core values of Judaism through books and music.
PJ LIBRARY PROGRAMS AT THE Y
The Y is once again the recipient of a New York Engagement Grant awarded by PJ Library, a flagship program of the Harold Grinspoon Foundation that provides free books to families raising Jewish children all over the world.
Our Y Beginnings Parenting Center and Y Nursery School are thrilled to offer families "Table for You! All Welcome as We Gather around Food and Friendship," a year-long program of special events connected to Jewish holidays and designed for families with babies, toddlers and preschool-age children.
Stay tuned for more details about these special events, happening from September through May, many of them on Sundays. Families are welcome to join any event! RSVP links will be posted below, closer to each program.
Please reach out to Mara with any questions or to join the email list for future events (firstname.lastname@example.org).
"TABLE FOR YOU! All Welcome as We Gather Around Food & Friendship"
Event Calendar, September 2018 to May 2019
Note: Closer to each special event, times and RSVP links will be posted below.
• Saturday, December 8, from 5:00 to 6:30 pm: Spiced-Up Hanukah Havdalah. Featuring multi-sensory craft activities, storytelling, songs, blessings and socializing. Reserve your free tickets by clicking here (RSVP required).
Please note special location (not at the Y): Castle Village Community Room, 110 Cabrini Blvd, just north of 181st street.
• Sunday, January 13: Enchanted Forest Birthday Party (for Tu B'Shvat)
• Sunday, February 10: Be My Valentine
• Sunday, April 7: Pre-Passover Tasting Bonanza
• Sunday, May 19: Lag B'Omer BBQ
• Friday, November 2: Shabbat Dinner Celebration
• Sunday, October 14: Pop-Up Playdate in the Park
• Sunday, September 23, Fall Festival on the Farm, at the Dyckman Farmhouse, for Sukkot