The Y hosts Vacation Camps in December, February, and April to coincide with school breaks. All participants in Y programming are welcome, including entering K-6 grade students who have participated in Camp Twelve Trails, Be Me: After School Program at the Y, The Y at WHEELS, Hudson Cliff's Baseball League, or our Elective classes over the past year.
Campers embark on a new destination each day under the supervision of our Youth and Family Staff. Previous trips have included Chelsea Piers, The Intrepid, Musuem of Natural History and Powerhouse Studios for an interactive Game show !
*Pre K children who are entering Kindergarten next year are only eligible if they are currently, or have participated in Y programs in the past, pending approval from program supervisors
Program Hours: 8:00 am-3:30 pm, Late Care Available from 3:30-5:30 pm
Transportation is available in the morning and afternoon from and to Muscota, PS 187 and WHEELS.
Upcoming Vacation Camp:
August Vacation Camp
- Monday, August 21: Chelsea Piers NY
- Tuesday, August 22: Camp Twelve Trails Day
- Wednesday, August 23: Sterling Mining Museum\
- Thursday, August 24: Brooklyn Children's Museum
- Friday, August 25: Camp Twelve Trails Day
- Monday, August 28: Camp Twelve Trails Day
- Tuesday, August 29: FunFuzion
- Wednesday, August 30: Camp Twelve Trails Day
- Thursday, August 31: Croton on Hudson Beach